Flower

You,
the one with the perfect smile,
carved upon that flawless face of yours;
I'm calling you
Where are you?

Shakespeare said:
"Shall I compare you to a summer's day"
I won't compare you to a summer's day,
because you'd excite me until my hairs are gray.

Lana Del Rey said:
"Will you still love me when I got nothing but my aching soul?"
I would,
There's nothing in this world that I want to hold,
I'll hold you tight, never let go. 

Honey,
Neither the beauty of a summer's day,
nor the beautiful anthems of Lana Del Rey,
could ever give a slight clue of how deep I am into you.

You're like an exotic flower,
cultivated on the most beautiful garden any mortal have ever seen.
Rough winds don't shake your grace;
Indeed, you're like a flower that is truly, magnificently serene.

                                    
                                                                                                                                            I.


June 23, 2013

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.